Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Blame it on the Boogie

I need to PARTY.  A S A P.  I feel so much pent up energy.  Which of course can be expelled in other great ways too, but I think a party, a good party, will fit the bill right about now.  I want this summer to be memorable and full of fun.  I have to get back into the swing of things with my social life, I almost let my job get the best of me, but yesterday I called out cause my uncle and the fam wanted to go to Six Flags.  So I was like peaceeee.  It was hot as hell and me and my cousin walked for an hour looking for this one damn ride, we finally on the line, and I almost passed out from heat exhaustion, so we left Six Flags, disappointed and hot as hell.  I fell asleep thinkin I would wake up back in E.O., but instead I wake up the the Jersey Shore and the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.  My cousin and I walked along the sand collecting shells, taking in the beauty of it all.  It was inspiring, and enlightening.  I refuse to waste away inside David's all summer, Imma par-tay.  Shoot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment