Sunday, May 13, 2007

Whatever.

I'm trippin'.  I think my mid-20's come with their own crisis and it's definitely closely tied to being really emotionally needy.  I'm good with dude but I feel like I'm so neurotic.  And that maybe I want too much too soon.  But who's to judge when that is, I'm just following my feelings and I know I need something official.  If he can't give me that or some kind of indication, I might have to walk it out.  I feel like an asshole but when I was younger nothing was easier than to float aimlessly in meaningless relationships because I was too busy thinking the sun rose and set on my ass.  Now with some more insight into life and how short it can be, I need to get answers asap.  Even the coolest relationship can end up being a serious waste of time if you let it drag on and on.  So with that said, and with one major waste of time and energy already under my belt, I know I have to breech the subject.  But as far as tonight goes, whatever, I'm bout to read this book and think about it later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment