Monday, February 25, 2008

UPDATE.

Benito was released today.  After not hearing from him or knowing what the situation was since last Tuesday afternoon, he'd finally called me and said that he was picked up from his job on an old warrant from '98 that had been dismissed.  He told me people to call and what to do for bail and I surfed the net getting all the info ready to get him out the next day.  An hour later, he calls from his old cell phone and is like he's out.  Apparently this older lady from his job bailed him out.  He was happy to be out of course, telling me about his whole ordeal, how much he loved me and everyone who was concerned.  He didn't smoke for a whole week and has decided to quit cheefing...we'll see if that lasts.  Anyhow crisis averted. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment