Monday, April 7, 2008

Broken Record

Is there really any need to go into the drama of the day?  I think not.  Needless to say it involved Benito and it was so typical and '05 of the negro.  I have some  quotable potables to express my hurt, and I will leave it at that.

"I know now you don't love me the same - the way that I love you..." (Ashanti)

"
You don't laugh and you don't cry. Love can't live without emotion.  You don't reveal and you don't hide. Wearing your disguise out in the open...
" (Van Hunt)

"I played the fool before, stared at the sun till I burned out my eyesight - blind but a man must move on..." (Bilal)

"I once was young but, I'm all grown up and, I know 'bout love and, I used to love you - you tried to play me, and then persuade me, I still remember, the pain you gave me..." (Aaliyah)

"I don't wanna wait in vain for your love..." (Bob Marley)

"He ain't fly, he don't even DRIVE..." (Chris Brown) Xica

"Hey ladies, why is it that, men can go do what's wrong, why is it that, we just decide to keep holding on, why is that - we never seem to just have the strength to leave - but he's got to go - he's got to go..." (Destiny's Child)

I could go on.  I'm sooooooo tired of being tired of this man.
This is played out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment