Monday, March 2, 2009

Let Me Tell You Something...

Lately, I've been beginning many a statement with "let me tell you something about life", in a sassy/sarcastic, about to say something borderline snarky, kind of way.  Oh and honey I feel these 26 years now.  Sore muscles, long days, "the future" seeming like a shorter period of time than it used to.  I'm no longer in the formative years of my 20s, I now feel like I'm hurdling towards 30 without many accomplishments or safety nets.  But it does afford me the opportunity to impress myself, to see exactly how much I can accomplish before the next decade of my life.  I'm pretty comfortable in life right now.  None of my relationships with men are on a relationship track, but that's ok.  No, really.  I just want to move though!  I want to pick up and skip town, especially as this winter weather drags on and on.  It's depressing, drains me of what motivation I might have had, and keeps me from being as active as I know I need to be.  This spring/summer, I'm going to find another gym and get down to my goal weight finally (170).  Why not?
I feel myself really being myself lately.  I mean, I'm in my own skin.  What I'm saying is, I'm growing up.  I have more set views, a little less patience, but still so many hopes, interests, and questions.  I'm doin Rihanna, "live ya life".  I am highly optimistic, and happy.  I am blessed, and grateful for the things I have.  I am getting my finances in order, and planning for major purchases, etc.  But on my day to day, it's like this, life is like a box of chocolates honey.  And I love chocolate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment