Sunday, October 30, 2005

Uptown Saturday - Not.

Mayn, ain't this bout some bullshit? I'm sittin home, fully dressed, and have already been stood up. So I called to let dude know that I made other plans. He's trippin. Then, my other plans are M.I.A, and I don't wanna chill with plans C through E, so I might as well stay my ass home. I can't believe it, I finally have a day off, b/c I had to work till closing today as well, and I have nothing to do with no one. Wow, this is classic. I bet you them niggaz is gonna be hitting me up tomorrow. F*ck em, Imma take my azz to church or something, and I ain't gonna be available for NO MAN tomorrow, they never seem to be available for me, dammit. This madness must stop! I have to get my pimp-hand strong again. How did it come to this, watching HBO at 12:30 and resigning myself to this as my plans for the night? TRAGEDY! I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm not even sleepy. This ish is kind of depressing. I think I'm going to take it down just so that I won't feel so frustrated. Once again. TRAGEDY.
Ha! Rodney just called me talking bout, you told my boy you made other plans?!? I was like you're damn skippy, you act like I enjoy sitting around waiting for you to get good and ready to call me. Now I feel like I'm hassling him on some girlfriend ish. What the heck is goin on this week?! Dudes have been showing their azzes I tell ya. I'm bout to just be abstinent again and cleanse myself of all this foolishness. Friggin men, (no offense J) are such a waste of energy sometimes. My song for the night would have to be Jill Scott "Slowly Surely"..."Slowly, surely, I walk away from, self-serving, un-deserving, constantly hur-ting me love, I - just don't know, where I - should go, so..." I'll let you know how my Uptown Saturday-NOT concludes next post.