Thursday, October 27, 2005

WORK IT OUT

Well, once again I'm slippin, it's been damn near 3 weeks this time, I remember when I was younger I stayed with a journal, what happened? Well let me just bring ya up to date; I'm currently talkin to about 2.5 guys, at one point it was 6, but that's a hard number to keep up with, so I've had to show my azz to some of them just so that they could fall back a little bit. Benito, of course, is lucky number one, but we haven't had a sexual relationship in well over a year. Then there's Khalif, who is the reason Benito made our relationship platonic, apparently he was hurt when I told him me and Khalif were doin the do...oh well he could have fooled me by the way he treated me.
Now, the newer guys are Eric, Craig, Marcus, Rodney, and Shadir. It might seem like a lot but none of them are substantial and only a few were or are sexual so really - what do I have to show for it? As the old addage states, pimpin' ain't easy, but it isn't even fun when you have no one to end the day with on some chill stuff, you know?
So I cut my roster down a bit - Eric, I honestly believe dude is "How you doin", so after his b-day party and he paid me back some $ I lent him, I haven't called his ass since. Now Craig is cool, he's my maintenance man, he has his own place so whenever I need to just be away from people I see him. Marcus is my actual electrician, how ironic, but I brought him to my mother so it wasn't like I was flirting with him while he was fixing the base heaters or something. Rodney was on it hardddd. He was tryna wife me up but he was irritating me, always asking if I like him, why we haven't had sex yet, yada yada, so I stunted on him a couple times now he says he's dissapointed and doesn't even call as much, I felt bad but honestly I didn't see myself being faithful to him anyway. Now Shadir I met @ The Millions More March in DC, he's kinda old though...aight aight, he's 34, but man he's a cool kat, he lives in Paterson, doesn't have a car or celly and has 2 kids (divorced though, I'm not trifling), one is 13! But he's still good people's so I won't let those things ruin our friendship, and anyway, there's a lot I can learn from him, so I'll see what's up.
This week though, it's been all about work. I've worked for the past 6 days straight and I'm not off until effin Sat. This woman @ my job was terminated for stealin' $40 so now we have to pick up her slack. I ain't really mad cause my check is gonna be rockin! My social life has definitely slowed down, I need to just find me a tenderoni and hibernate for the winter...yea that sounds like a plan, ayo Jessie, what's good with your cousin Jason, he single?!? Lol, the song for tonight is Jill Scott "Spring Summer Feeling", "La la la la , it takes more than diamonds to woo me, la la la la la la, it takes more than money to move me, la la la la la la, it takes more than, oooo, ma-te-ri-al things-ah..."