Monday, August 6, 2007

Oh, so we back on THAT again...

After so long w/o him, and 3 weeks without friction, Benito has finally showed his ass again.  I knew deep down...you just have to let men get comfortable.  And with me, it's like, he thinks I'm just so weak, or easily won over, or stupid, or BEAT.  This guy.  I went over his house after having done laundry and showering, thinking we were gonna kick it and as soon as I put my shit down he spits some shit about needing more blunts and cigarettes, he's gonna run to the store and be right back...he dips.  5 minutes pass he comes back talking bout he forgot his money...yet he takes some CDs with him...I clock him.  It's damn 11:50 when he leaves...2 hours later, and many chirps on my part...he comes in and acts shocked that I'm still dressed and not in my PJs.  Dude, if you think Imma stay over after you went around the world, smoked and had someone in my car for 2 hours, you're buggin', yea I'm buggin' for letting you go, but you're really buggin' for thinking I was gonna let it go.  I had my shit ready to go and was like I'm going home, he says incredulously, you ain't going nowhere, I say what store did you go to for two hours, I can watch TV @ home, and I didn't come here to sit here by myself.  His only reply is but I was coming back...GUY, get it together.  He was dead wrong, he gave me my keys and I started heading out.  And he acted like he was mad.  I swear to God.  I can't believe this shit.  THIS FUCKING GUY has me back on this bullshit again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment