Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Even when he's NOT on my mind.

So this morning I'm searching for some reasonable car insurance.  I've already lapsed a month and I was leaning towards Geico or Progressive, a 6-month policy to hold me over till I get another 3-point annual safe-driving deduction.  Then I remembered this spot NJCure.  I did their online quote, they quoted $780 for 12 months, I usually pay $2500 a year (my record is, ehhh).  So I call to complete the process, she's asking me routine questions and the next thing I know she's like, "Who is Benito Hobbs?"  I was stunned to silence.  I was like a friend of mine.  She explained his name came up cause he got a ticket while driving my car.  Man oh man, I thought I was in the twilight zone 4real!  Even when we're not really in each other's lives, we're in each other's lives.  Dammit man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment