Thursday, January 3, 2008

Oh My Damn

Diddy sold his soul to MTV.  I mean is this nigga serious?!  He's coming back with ANOTHER Making The Band.  This black summabitch gon' have Danity Kane, Sure Shot and the white boy Danny all in the same house fighting it out to make their albums.  If I was any of those suckers, I would head for the hills.  All of their credibility is going to be shot AND they sure as hell ain't gonna be stars.  Diddy, you's a dirty dog.  Diddy boppin' all over their hopes and dreams...shame.


And then.

I saw a preview for ANOTHER damn Rambo movie.  How old is Sylvester Stallone?  LET IT GO.  Jeez.  No man can live off of plastic surgery alone.
I'm sure I've seen some other people that are reaching already this new year.  But these two have taken the proverbial cake tonight.  Remember Da Band.  Learn from the past people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment