Friday, January 11, 2008

What a Week.

What a week.  Monday my "brother" pushed the envelope, Tuesday I registered to vote! Wednesday I holed up in the house like Bin Laden.  Thursday, well Thursday my " brother" came by and apologized for Monday. also my ex Lenny came by and I was a major whore.  Yes we finally had sex.  Well let me tell you.  What a comedy of errors.  Anything that could go wrong did, after 1/2 hour of four-play, neither of us had condoms & he had to get dressed and go to the corner store, he couldn't get erect cause he hasn't used them in 5 years, he sat on the wrapper (those Magnum ones are quite sharp), I mean it was the most awkward and unpleasant sex I've had in eons.  We finally just gave up.  & worst, worst of all, when we turned the lights on, he had a big ass hickey on his neck.  Instead of him being upset I was, he was consoling me!  He joked, well if I she breaks up w/ me, you and I can get back together.  NOT funny.  You know what I told him, I said what did we learn tonight?  He said condoms are not my friend, and I said, and neither are other women!  This fiasco made me realize how bad I am at indiscretion.  How many showers does it take to get to the center of shame and guilt?  I'll let you know.  TGIF.

0 comments:

Post a Comment