Sunday, June 8, 2008

Flo's in Town

I know it's TMI and an old ass phrase, but I hate it when Flo comes to town.  Particularly b/c she used to visit at the end of the month but now she's managed to show up at the beginning now and I feel like, damn wasn't this chick just here?!  Not like I have a sex life for her to disrupt or anything, just that -  
1.  It's too HOT for this shit
2. I am a little emotional right now and now I think I have to apologize for my actions Friday (I cursed Dontes out a little bit, I felt slightly under appreciated, had a Benito relapse I think, he actually called me w/ base in his voice like, "what's the problem?"
3. It's inconvenient, at work all paranoid n whatnot (thank God I'm off till Tues).  
Anyhow just wanted to share, I've been holed up in the house on my day off so I think the temperature has dropped just enough for me to show my face.  Thanks Flo, for showing up uninvited, since I was 10, thanks...fucking bitch.

On another still feminine note, I saw S&TC yesterday, dolo, and loved it.  Caught the 4:00 showing @ Essex Green and I was so glad to see that it wasn't too packed, although quite filled with old white couples - well honey I had to snigger at them when those risque sex scenes came on~!  I have to admit though, I always think of Benito as the BIG in my life, to this day.  I even picked him up f/ work that night and I wanted to pour my heart out but I grew a pair and kept my thoughts to myself.  No need starting that shit again.  Steve, I fucking love Steve, and Lenny was my Steve, and I fucked it up.  Samantha, at least she kept it real with herself, she tried though.  The movie was Hollywood and realistic all in one fabulous name brand package.  I enjoyed it and I kind of feel like I had a better time by myself.  That was my first movie experience alone, it's about to become a habit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment