Wednesday, July 9, 2008

No Air

I feel suffocated by how badly I want to be wanted and loved.  It's not something I'm outwardly showing or pursuing but I feel overlooked and as if I am of no interest to anyone.  I know this is highly dramatic and preposterous but I just want to be coddled and complimented and adored, is that asking too much?  The more pessimistic I become, the more I feel myself pulling my feelings inward, after all this time learning how to express them!  So I am just trying to take care of myself, spend time with myself, improve my attitude towards relationships, strengthen my friendships, live my life.  Hopefully I am on a path that is leading me directly to the person I am destined to spend my life (or at least a large portion) with.  I can't act as if people haven't shown interest lately.  Just no one I have chemistry with or they have too much with them, or they aren't serious.  SO this is just so I can vent some frustration and know that I am not holding it in letting it become toxic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment