Sunday, December 14, 2008

'09 Resolutions

OK...soooo, '08 wasn't GREAT in the way that I had projected, but it was GOOD.  I accomplished 3 (register to vote, concerts, birthday party) of the 10 resolutions I made last year.  But FAILED terribly at the other 7:
2.  Learn to Sew
3.  Lose 17 lbs
4.  Fix up my Acura
5.  Get back into school
6.  Write more
7.  Read more
8.  Learn how to play the piano

These are still in effect for the new year.  What I will modify is that I am aiming to:

1. Fully pay off 3 or more of my bills by April (improve credit score).
2. A NEW CAR (most likely certified pre-owned).
3. Lose (at least) 10 lbs by March for my trip to Cabo! (I am currently 194 lbs).
4. Be more cultured
(museums, plays, arts).
5. Re-design my bedroom!
(new flooring, wall color, furniture pieces).


The things that I did not resolve to accomplish but I feel deserve honorable mention are that I only had sex 3 times this entire year.  Only one time was worth it (howudoin'), but atleast I thought about it each and every time.  Also, I have been at my new job for 9 months now and not having any issues (other than tardiness).  I have a positive self image and am considering relationships in a more serious way, slowly.  And I have maintained my natural hair with no intention of backtracking.  So I feel I have grown, and would really like to continue into '09 with strength, courage & wisdom.

 SWEEEET.

0 comments:

Post a Comment