Wednesday, December 31, 2008

BoA

Bank of America has siphoned at least 400 dollars of my hard earned money in the couple years I've been a customer.  Due to DAMN overdraft fees.  Yo $35 a pop ain't no joke.  And no, I would not benefit from overdraft protection because I just started using my savings and I can't trust that there will always be enough to cover me.  The thing that irks me though, and makes me feel like this whole system was intentionally designed to make me look like I am some irresponsible spender, is how one day you check your balance and are in the black, and the next day they have completely rearranged your purchases and laid it out so that you are out a GRIP.  It hurts and I physically react whenever I have to give this bank my money.  I have been doing so well.  But since I bought my tires my account was a little lower than usual, and bam!  They got me.  My advice, don't spend over a holiday weekend using debit/credit, it will not work out the way you figured in your head.  Painful, painful lesson learned.  Anyway, to lick my wounds and ease my nausea and feeling of helplessness, I bought a new phone!  I'm so glad I waited, last time I checked it on Sprint, it was $129 after rebates blah blah.  I got it for $99 straight out after $200 instant savings for upgrading.  It's a cute phone, (LG Lotus) QWERTY keyboard finally.  I'm gonna give my mom my old phone (originally hers anyway) so that I can throw her current one out of the window.

*Sidenote* Benito's back on the scene.  No comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment