Tuesday, December 9, 2008

As Seen on T.V.

This month has been all about products that you've seen on T.V.  First, I was up at 5AM one night last week, having an insomniac moment, and ended up ordering The Wave by The Firm system.

After it processed I was like...did I just do that (Urkel style)?!  Then I decided that since the work-out system was on it's way (I'm sending it back b4 the 30 days though, trust), let me finally try Dr. Ian Smith's Fat Smash Diet.  I've had that book 4ever and all that's been stopping me is my anxiety with supermarket shopping.  It's a problem.
 

And finally, I was at Rite-Aid and bought the Ped-Egg (only $10).  I swear by that thing!  It brought the heels of my feet back to life!  I was shocked.  Passed it on to my mama.
 
  All of these purchases are in the hopes that I can get it right, get it tight for CABO SAN LUCAS in March (tryna drop that same 10-20 lbs).  Yes darlings, I'm going to Cabo for spring break with the travel buddies (Nia & Julisa)!  Can NOT wait.  I am so ready to soak up some sun and forget that my life is not where I want it to be.  This is the resort!  Viva MEXICO! 

I really think I'm going to move out of New Jersey soon.  I wanted to get everything together then settle somewhere else but now I feel like maybe I need a new start to get started.  Something I'm debating.
Every time I get into a relationship I immediately start to feel like I just trapped myself.  Maybe that's why I dealt with Benito so long, cause it was never anything official, I guess if it had been I would have ran away a long time ago.  I just have attachment issues, I feel like I love and care for Zackery but I still have a lot of walls up.  I don't know how to open up any more.  But he's so loving and different than the rest I feel that it's worth the effort, but it's not my natural instinct, at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment