Friday, July 30, 2010

On Schedule

I am officially back in school!  Yesterday I paid my first tuition installment and today I completed my course selection.  Last night I cleaned out my binders of notes from classes I took over 7 years ago.  It felt good, a clean slate.  My money is funny right now but I couldn't be happier.  Excited to do back to school shopping, the first day of school, learning again!  Essex County College is the best choice for my situation and I have full faith I'll have my Associates in Education within the next 2 years.  Hopefully I'll get an extension on my unemployment so I can focus on classes and transitioning back into student life.  If I have to work part-time, I've set up my schedule to be off Fri, Sat, and Sun so it can be done.  The future is getting brighter, I feel encouraged and so much love and support from family and friends, and today is the first day of the rest of my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment