Thursday, September 22, 2005

Panamaican

How tired am I? Pretty damn tired, but so very happy that I spent the whole night away from Jersey. I went out to Jamaica, Queens to chill with my newest friend Rodney last night, met him @ Taste, he's one of Till's brothers. Anyhow, I didn't have to drive the entire time I was there because he has his own car and didn't have to fake for my wallet because he paid for everything, even bought me a DVD! Now this might seem like small potatoes but compared to the tragic negroes I've been dealing with on the other side of the Hudson, he's a breath of fresh air. He's coming to chill with me @ my crib today and I'm excited, talk about a brother smelling G O O D...also he's very motivated, talented and diverse, he's Panamanian and Jamaican, and just a winner all around, hopefully I don't fuck it all up to be dammed, we'll have to see though, since my roster for the season is filling up pretty quickly....yea, I have to be @ work in 4 hours but I think I'll be ok considering after I napped through "Alfie" and some of "Alli G in Da House."
I was mad azz hell driving home, the effin Goethels Bridge didn't open till 5 and I was headed towards it @ 4:40, so I had to BS for 20 min cause I didn't want to get lost in Long Island, but really, who does? My gas tank is basically empty and my direct deposit doesn't go into effect until friday...so today is going to be a broke azz day, but a wonderful one nonetheless. I'd have to say the song for last night is "Come Get It" by Yummy Bingham..."Boy do you know, what you're really asking me for, if you don't then you need to make sure - you really know what you want, cause I got something for ya." Anyhow I think my mind is shutting down on me so I'll do another post later today...in summary though, I'm really feelin Rodney's vibe, and I love getting to chill in NY with a native, so it's all good, let's wait and see what happens with Mr. Panamaican...