Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Tasty!

Aw man, what a night! I have to be @ work in 5 hours so I'm going to try to get to the meat of the happenings and perhaps elaborate the what's and whys @ another time. After I got off of work @ 9:30 I dropped two of my co-workers home and headed home to change to go to Taste Lounge, my sister and I have been hittin it up basically every week this month...our boy Till is the DJ on Tues. and if you love to dance and be in a laid back club environment, it's good times.
But, after the club it's the after party, and, in this case it was chillen with my boy Khalif and his cousin for a hot second in Newark - mind you, my sister has never met him before but he's been in my life for the past year, so it was kind of unfortunate that they mixed about as well as oil and vinegar...he had his cousin for Stacey, and she was NOT beat! LOL...so we dipped from them and proceeded to Don's Diner to chill with Till and his crew for a clip...that was good times b/c his brother and boy Chris ended up chilling with us after Till bounced and we all bugged out for a good hour b4 I took my sister home and slid back around Khalif's way...needless to say it's well after 4am by now and all both of us wanted to do was hit the hay so I took him to BK so he could snatch some grub and then I took him home...my next post will go into depth about why it's such a big deal I even chilled with Khalif @ all tonight...but for now I'll just dedicate Neo's song "Stay With Me", namely..."I just can't help myself, I just can't help myself, I don't need nothing else, all I need is you, I want you to - stay with me..."
One of the good things about tonight is that I realized that my sister is not only the closest thing I have to a blood sister but she's also one of my best friends...after almost 10 years, she'd better be! Till's brother was like "But you don't have curly hair and she does, and she looks hispanic and you don't - we didn't take the time to tell him we adopted eachother way back in the day...we just busted out laughing...that's why I love her...anyhow...I don't want to have bags and a bad hair day, so I'm going to get what little rest I can and bask in the afterglow of a wonderful night that was not only sweet but quite TASTY.