Tuesday, September 20, 2005

We Major!

Today was one of those Mondays that masquerades as the weekend until someone asks you what day it is and you realize...I woke up considerably early, bout 10:30 am ;o) ...and b-sed, then burned my newest CD for the Acky...I dubbed it Classic, cause most of the songs were from Kanye's "Late Registration" and Foxy's never released "Fever." After getting dressed and doing my hair and everything so that I could be on time for work, I went to lunch with my sister and godson @ TGIFridays...kids eat free on Mon! Who knew? Anyhow, tragedy of all tragedies, they've completely removed Pot Stickers from their menu...imagine our shock and dismay! We soldiered on, I ordered a Cobb Salad and she got some ish that sizzled so much she sent it back to cool out, lol...then I dropped them home and went to work @ 5, the first 3 hours flew by, then I took my 15, and then when I came back we started closing, when I came home I surfed the net and came to realize why the woman on my TCB box looked so damn familiar...it's friggin Sara Pickett, I went to middle school with her...what a world...anyhow, after that revelation, I permed my hair and took a shower and now I'm here typing my first blog post, in my towel, lol...
My theme song for this week is "We Major" by Kanye feat. Nas and Tony something or other...it's one of those songs that - gets your mind frame right...which is how I feel right now, like everything is falling into place...I'll be attending Essex County in the spring and finally fulfilling my college aspirations, after a 2 year hiatus, and I just know that this time I'm going to get to the finish line...so as I sign off I say..."We major? C'mon homey, we major! We major! C'mon homey, we major. WE MAJOR!"