Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Life is Good.

So, it's good, counting down the minutes till payday cause my check is going to be out of control, Imma fix my broke ass window (the motor died months ago, it hasn't moved on it's own in forever, I just keep it jammed up in the corners of the door, good thing no one around the way is a car thief, whew.), get an oil change and tune up, and IPOD! (better late than never people), and even try to go to the supermarket and shop for some fruits and veggies so that I can start this diet I've been meaning to try out.  Other than that I plan on going out and having a good time as frequently as possible, being a homebody is cool but I think as I get older I am getting more antsy, I want more opportunities to take great pictures that just scream "aren't I having fun!", I know this Friday I'm going to see Premonition and to a comedy show, other than that, just working and keeping it together, paying bills and being an adult.  Oh yea, I need to get my damn car inspected, ASAP!   I met someone, we've been kicking it, it's cool, it's casual, he's really nice.  Any further questions please send me a message, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment