Friday, March 9, 2007

Commentary...

Is it just me, or is Puffy's new video (Last Night) a carbon copy of Usher's (Let It Burn), i.e; the floor to ceiling photo of a chick, the pool, the vibe.  Just cause he launched Usher's career oh so long ago doesn't give Diddy license to launch the same video.
Is anyone else disappointed that Tyrie, that only person w/ sense on The Real World Denver as far as I'm concerned, let that crazy chick Brooke kiss him!  & in the preview for next week it looks like he's grabbin up on his girlfriend, this is not a good look.  I thought he was going to break the Real World/black man curse, ahh well.

Yes, I watch The Hills, and yes I'm on Lauren's side, I think Heidi is an idiot and her boyfriend is the spawn of Satan.
I'm excited about America's Next Top Model (ANTM) this season but if they don't get rid of that spastic broad Renee, Imma go crazy.'
I'm excited to see the new HBO movie Life Support w/ Queen Latifah, looks like a tear-jerker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment