Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Thin Line.

Yesterday Lenny came to see me after we got off of work.  I wasn't even acting like I usually do all guilty and judgmental cause it's been 2 months since I've ... and I needed some TLC.  So we're all into it, kissing and whatnot and I was like let's go.  Then he says we can't cause his girl  is home and he doesn't want to get caught out there, as in he wouldn't have time to destroy any evidence of indiscretion.  I mean, I know I was wrong for even saying it but to me it was like a wrinkle in time, and I told him that that was probably going to be his only chance because once I regain my common sense I'm not going to be beat anymore.  And that was that.  I shared this with ya'll cause I'm only human.  I obviously don't want to be in this kind of situation but I guess for the time being it is my lot in life.  So there it is...my shame of the week.  Isn't he so cute though, doesn't even look like a dog.

"Arrf."

0 comments:

Post a Comment