Saturday, February 17, 2007

Mos @ BAM

Lemme try to summarize a milestone night so that you can all get the feeling w/o feeling like you're studying for class.  I bought these tickets 1 month ago, as a birthday gift to myself.  Orchestra, off to the right, 9 rows back.  Started @ 8, I didn't get out of the Holland Tunnel till 8:10.  Got there bout 8:30 all distraught thinking they wouldn't let me in but all I missed was the local talent (The Brooklyn Academy of Music is having a "Brooklyn Next" series where Mos performs @ the end).  bout 9PM, the man was on the stage.  I was beyond expression, pure elation and excitement, feelings that felt somewhat foreign, but a welcomed return.  The man performed BellBivDevoe's Poison to a live band, nuff said folks.  He's a cool character, he's sarcastic and humble, charismatic and a true talent.  It was a pleasure, and a true gift. 

P.S.  I gave my mom her 50th Bday gift tonight, a matte 8x12 photo of her mother in which the background was made black and white and she remained in color.  I bought a nice frame and she loved it. 

Also, I bought a digital camera today!!  Woohoo...

Ain't she a beaut?  Anywho, figured out the video mode as I waited for Mos, but only got 20 seconds cause I forgot to put in my new memory card...ahh well...I uploaded it to my vids and I tried to podcast it but I have no idea what that's about, but I tried.  Nite ya'll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment