Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Car-ma

So today is my day off, I just woke up bout 30 minutes ago and now I'm all fucked up in the game.  My car was supposedly fixed 2 weeks or more ago, they put in a new rack and pinion and then new ball joints (all having to do with the steering).  But my car is still not aligned properly and I'm done giving the shop around the corner 2nd chances, I don't care if the mechanic likes me or not (gonna call me wishing me Happy Valentine's Day, hmph.)  So now I have two options.  Drive, in my unstable car, all the way to Roselle to a shop that fixed my car twice last year and really knows what they are doing - Or go to Central Ave.  to my oil change spot and have them check it out before I do anything else to see what's really going on.  Either way I can't continue to drive this old ass Lincoln, people thinking I'm a cute ass taxi driver and whatnot.  So today is the day, something's gotta give.

0 comments:

Post a Comment