Monday, February 5, 2007

Bboy Boy...

Just got off of a marathon phone episode with my homeboy Danny.  He moved to Fresno last Oct. and we haven't talked as much since.  But our relationship was never about the daily chatter, it's been built on quality talks sprinkled among the humdrum of life over the years.  So for the initial hour it was a dialogue, then we 3-wayed Xica and terms like High Scrub Rate and topics like "My Dick in a Box as the perfect Valentine's Day Gift" came into the mix.  
Then we 4-wayed one of his prospects and chatted her up, but as far as I'm concerned she was just being cordial and found us to be a little too ghetto for her taste.  She set a record for the quickest phone convo dismount and it was back to 3.  At which point hypotheticals such as being on a flight and hearing: *Ding*  «It is now safe to eat chicken in the cabin» - were fair game.  I love that I have intelligent friends with no qualms about acting a damn fool and analyzing even the silliest phrases.  It's what makes life amusing, and bearable.  So I'm very thankful to Xica and Danny, for rounding out this given Sunday, and being true blue friends all of these years, and to prove it, our 2~>3~>4~>3 convo lasted a whopping 154mins:19secs!!  Good times.



Xica's Response:
Ay yo ga' (That means.. "hey you girl" in country grammar which means.. "hello miss" in English).. I knew there was something special about you since I met you!!.. Anyways.. you know Danny and I love you dearly.. now on to commenting on your blog.. lol.

•FIRST OF ALL... WHERE did you get that diagram?!!?.. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!  
•Danny talking about my scrub rate = hilarious!
•Were we really ghetto? or was she just not "down" enough?.. (1 of my 20 questions).. lol.. I don't think we said anything crazy..
•I am still laughing about the chicken thing.. we are so into slave mentality we look around before eating our chicken and tone our laughs down.. this may be why I eat chicken (thighs, wings.. whatever the parts are with bones) with a fork .. or maybe not.. maybe I'm just like that.. but whatever.. I hope it's the latter.
•She's gangsta though.. she didn't even fake yawn.. she just said.."welp... uhhh.. i'm going to get off the phone now.." awww.. lol.. she seems cool..
•I'm still laughing about me embarrassing the HELL out of Danny when I said something to our teacher that day in class.. she was inappropriate and I'm gonna need Danny not to be ashamed of me, his other mother.. what did he say I had on?.. a trench coat???... LMAO.. remind me pleaaaase!
•I'm mad you two knocked my "Scoo" but didn't help me do it!!.. BoooooooOO
•And yea.. when I got off my phone I thought.. damnnn.. and then I did the count down of how many hours I had before I had to wake up for work..  it was a low number.. but it was worth it!

Love you!!

*Xica*


0 comments:

Post a Comment