Wednesday, January 31, 2007

This Month.

So I have a marker board calendar hanging on my wall that I update every month.  It's been very helpful to me ever since I started working, but it also puts things into perspective.  I put my pressing matters and goals on the margins and see what I've accomplished each month.  This was a good month.  So I decided to step it up with more tasks, why not?  I guess I need to ask more of myself, even though I know intrinsically I'm not driven by success, I want to be accomplished and comfortable.  So I have to want it for myself, not because other people want it for me.  I've come a long way mentally and emotionally these past couple years, and I'm proud, but now that I know I will never regress to my low point again, I can seek higher heights, with confidence, and a feeling of, entitlement I'd say, as in, I deserve it, whatever road I go down, I deserve to be happy along the way.  Since my birthday is coming up, I guess I felt compelled to make an introspective statement as I go into my 24th year of life.  To mark my progress as an individual, and see what develops in this new year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment