Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tighten Up

First, I just want to share with you all that I have paid off one of my credit cards!  As soon as I got paid I handled Macy's.  That was my first credit card back in the day so it's only right.  Also, work is going extremely well, I'm well on my way to making some serious commission this period which will hopefully allow me to pay off my second bill!  I'm trying to handle my financial situation this year, get myself in a better position so that when I go back to school I can focus.  Also so that I can shop freely without feeling guilty.  Other than that, things are good.  I have to say my blogs were more interesting when I was going through it, but hopefully something or someone positive will be the theme this new year!  Anyhow, who reads my blog other than my preferred list?  I want to know!  Leave a comment and make yourself known...oh yea, I have a milestone, I already bought myself a birthday present, I'm going to see Mos Def Feb. 16th @ the Brooklyn Academy of Music, this is gonna be my first time seeing him live, I'm beyond amped. 
I'm also excited about this party in Harlem with Katie, I'm starting become a regular in the city...that's never a bad thing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment