Friday, January 5, 2007

Yea, me too.

Is anyone else feeling like a grown-up lately?  And starting to like it?  Yea, me too!  I went to work tonight, came home and did the dishes, cleaned up a little, planned my day, am about to do some catch up work for tomorrow, and thought to myself "I'm a grown up, straight up and down."  No biggie, not fighting it anymore, and not regretting the past.  It's like, this new year is a new chapter and things are falling into a nice groove.  On another note, I'd like to share my ghetto moment of the day: I was heading to CVS before work and the woman in the Malibu in front of me had plastic shower caps on every headrest.  I just shook my head and said to myself, "my people, my people..."  It was hilarious.  I am getting to the point where I love having a things to do list and really liking money management and whatnot.  It's like, the mundane things are refreshing because they all add up to life overall.  I hope to sprinkle in many spontaneous and memorable moments of course, but I can deal with a humdrum life for now.  Just thought I'd share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment