Thursday, April 19, 2007

10 Things

1. I'm tired of my job, I wish I could find the motivation to get the ball rolling and see about school.

2.  I'm realizing that my sex drive has definitely developed as I've gotten older.

3.  I like to go out but hate clubbing.  What a blower.  I need more options @ this age.

4.  I've realized also that I need a lot of reassurance.  I'm big on verbalization.  You have to say it for me to know it, period.

5.  I miss my dog but I've accepted the fact that she is probably lost forever.  I don't know if it's right to get another one, I just don't know.

6.  The list of things to fix on my car for the summer time is intimidating, but if I tackle one thing @ a time, it can be done.

7.  How the hell am I going to lose this last 10 or so lbs?!  I've been 187 for months now, it's good and bad.  Summer is fast approaching.

8.  I'm so glad I cut my hair, I'm never going back, I'm not a white girl, it will only grow so long so what's the point.

9.  If Facebook had a blog setup like this, I wouldn't even fuck w/ Myspace like this anymore.

10.  I'm very happy with old boy but I want more...

1 comments:

Pascalle said...

Xica's response:
1. You can do it!! It's that time!!!!!
2. get it girl!
3. I know what you mean.. sometimes I just want to lounge..
4. yea..it's nice to have cheerleader
5. sorry to hear that... but a new dog won't make you forget
6. the list can be daunting.. i have things to fix on Sahara (lol..) I'm in denial
7. what's bad about it? you look cute
8. lol
9. only if you could set up a preferred list...
10. what else do you want??.. do tell..

Post a Comment