Thursday, April 5, 2007

No longer underwhelmed!

So this is our first picture together, @ my girl Nia's crib watching the Rutgers/Tennessee game.  It's kind of a big deal.  He doesn't like to smile, but I really like this guy.  It's weird sometimes when I kiss him I feel a flood of irrational emotion well up, making me feel compelled to say stupid shit, but I've managed to keep it under control.  We had a close incident the other day, the condom broke, so I had to take the morning after pill for the first time in my life.  Reading the side effects I was like these are the same as getting pregnant, geez.  Other than that though, this is like a real relationship, no official titles yet, but definitely everything else.  I'm happy.  This is probably the healthiest relationship I've had in a long time.  So that's what's up right!  I'll work on the pics in the future, maybe tickle him or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment