Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ummm...

I don't know what I'm doing.  I'm not a relationship professional!  I really like this kid but I feel like I have to hold back because he isn't...exactly where I am.  Or maybe that's his personality.  I don't know how to play this one.  I over-analyze situations to the point of being neurotic, but I do sense a slight imbalance, it's usually the other way around.  It sucks when your emotions grow faster than the other person's, it's such a strange feeling, cause you're out on this ledge waiting to see if you're the only one out there.  It may be a misreading on my part as well, being as I haven't had many instances of actual functional relationships.  I guess I just need a lot right now, like a lot of emotional attention, assurance, and caring.  He's been very good at providing that but it's like I don't have a limit.  I want to see him everyday and be in the nook, the happy nook.  I think this is just a healthy rant.  I'm still happy and hopefully I'm providing him with the same fulfillment that he's given me. Who knows?  It's a mystery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment