Monday, July 2, 2007

Crossroads

So I now know that Justin and I were riding off the fumes of our physical chemistry because he still doesn't understand the importance of reaching out to me and actually communicating.  The honeymoon is over.  And now enters a new face, a beacon of light and newness, my new friend Terrence.  He's so into me already, not in a suffocating, Urkel and Lisa kind of way, but in an eager, complimentary manner.  We haven't kissed or anything, have already gone out to eat twice, done the movies, and kicked it at each others houses.  AND he introduced me to his family the second time we chilled.  I have yet to meet anyone at all in Justin's life other than two cousins, which to me is oh so wack.  So if Justin ever sees the light it will probably be too late.  I'll miss him and some of his more charming characteristics, but overall, I'll get over it.  I need someone who is trying to get to know me, and who respects me all the way, who wants me to know that I'm special, and actually shares their emotions without hesitation.  I need to move on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment