Saturday, July 7, 2007

Vulnerable

I woke up late today, around 1PM, and didn't leave the house till 4.  I hooked up with Terrence and we went to K&G.  Then I decided to go to Jean's (a Jamaican restaurant) to get something to eat.  It was hot in there, and I hadn't eaten anything all day.  I started to feel dizzy and  the next thing I know, I'm getting picked up from the floor of the restaurant and placed in a chair.  I actually passed out.  I can't believe it.  I have a huge knot on my head and I'm completely embarrassed.  It's the kind of thing that makes you feel weak and helpless and utterly vulnerable because I can't even remember falling.  Terrence was so sweet he tried to feed me and all the people in the restaurant were so concerned, which made it worse.  Terrence drove me home w/ his brother following in his car and I slept for the rest of the day.  My head hurts, my right side hurts, and I'm a bit frazzled.  No one likes to feel so vulnerable, ya know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment