Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thanks Uncle Sam!

That's right, I've officially gotten on America's lunchline, or loungeline...I've filed for unemployment. I was on the fence @ first, felt a little guilty, a little slothy, but then I was like fuck it, let me ride it till the wheels fall off. When I got my weekly benefit amount, I felt no shame. I am going to be getting paid the exact same amount as I was when I worked @ David's full time - sans commission of course, but that's a good look. Now I have time to get focused, see about school for once, just chill and not be depressed cause I have to go to a job I hate. So yea, welcome to the good life...for now. Apparently it's not quite as simple as collecting a check, but all they're gonna be tryna to do is get me hired while I try to stay unemployed, just gimme a couple months to luxuriate...and get some things in order, and I'll get another job, happily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment