Saturday, September 29, 2007

Faded

I really like my new haircut, but I hate blogging on here sometimes, I just blogged for 20 minutes and when I tried to post it, myspace had "an unexpected error."  Psh.  It makes me not want to blog for a couple days.  It's hard to try to reform the ashes of your thoughts after you just poured them all out.  But basically I was saying that cutting my hair is a clean slate, I feel like I've gotten rid of old energy, I'm excited for all of the possibilities as it grows out in it's natural state, again .  Also I was saying that I'm thankful that my mother made it back safely from Europe, that I'm happy, and that I'm really optimistic.  Benito and I are still on the roller-coaster ride that is our relationship and Terrence is one of my favorite people.  He's an awesome person and friend and he balances out all of the bullshit I go through with other guys, he's also taught me a lot about myself and been a true friend.  I'm almost at the finish line with the Unemployment odyssey and I am still aiming for spring with returning to school.  I'm going to be ordering a new CPU today so I should be back in full effect in a couple weeks.  I miss myspace and having a distraction other than T.V.  Sooo I'm good...holla.

0 comments:

Post a Comment