Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Because I’m too old for that shit, that’s why.

Man, long story short, my brother Dontes tried to kick it to me.  It made me uncomfortable.  I would have loved that kind of attention when we first met two years ago, but now that we've established such a close relationship in the complete opposite direction, it's like what's the point now, I'm actually over that attraction.  I'm so tired of younger dudes kicking it to me.  I really don't care how fine or mature you are.  I'm about to be 25, get your babynuts out of here!  I'm too used to dealing with dudes older than me, that's where I'm comfortable, maybe I'm some challenge for them, some goal to be conquered but I'm too old for that shit, point blank period.  What do I look like?  He just turned 21 Friday, I know he's handsome, so what, all my brothers are and I don't go there with them cause that's not what they are in my life for. And I swore Don was in the same category but we crossed the line again Saturday.  I mean, whatever, I'm only human, no sex but like so much inappropriateness.  I need to come up off of that and not let him drag me into his cypher.  I know his psychology and why he's even pursuing this right now and I can't let myself fall victim to this madness.   So disappointed in the weakness of the flesh and the fact that all of this might sabotage our relationship in the future.  I really love him and I don't want it to end over some unnecessary advances and choices on both parts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment