Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I have my ways...

...I know this about myself.  But lately I've been feeling like I've been losing brain cells from all of my non-activity.  I mean yea I'm a homebody and I love to sleep but this is ridiculous.  My sleep schedule is all fucked up, up all night, waking up in the afternoon.  Nothing to show for these two months on unemployment.  Haven't worked out my school situation or even written anything of interest.  Just watching the seasons change and wondering if I have at all.  I've been saying I wanted to start walking so that I could maintain my weight loss, but no, I keep using the fact that I haven't bought an IPOD as an excuse.  Psh.  Nobody can feel as bad about the things I haven't accomplished as me.  Trust.  But I don't operate off of people reminding me of shit I'm not doing.  I'm not out there fucking my life up, it's just not moving forward at a rate most people would be comfortable with.  In the bigger picture, like my brother Brad always says, I'm good.  I have a lot of things that people my age won't have for another 5-10 years.  So just let me do things in my time.  Otherwise I won't do them at all, and still be happy.  Cause I'm not about living my life to please others anymore.  Naw pimpin, I'm not the one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment