Thursday, October 25, 2007

Top 5 T.V. Commentaries

5. So yea, I keep missing ANTM, it doesn't look that interesting but I love that there's so many black girls this season!
4. I love watching wedding shows like Married Away now because I have more knowledge of that industry.
3. If you like Frasier, it not only comes on The CW but also on Lifetime after midnite, great for insomniacs.
2. Marathons are awesome because: you can miss an entire season of a show (FX's Damages), catch the marathon, get sucked in just in time to catch the season finale and look forward to next season like you've been a fan all along.
1. I am so pissed off at Sandy aka Pepa from The SaltNPepa Show.  Bitch is you crazy?  A nose job?!  For what? - so you could go into witness protection! I barely recognize you, you dumb, dizzy broad.
1a. I have never given more than two seconds thought to Irv Gotti, but watching his VH1 show (Gotti's Way) makes me like him so much, he reminds me a lot of my boy Marcus, light skinned and loveable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment