Sunday, November 25, 2007

Am I selfish?

Yesterday my brother called me saying he needed to go to a pawn shop and that he wasn't in a good way.  So I got into sister mode, went and got him and we went to the shop, the price they were offering was low so we went to IHOP to see what other options he had, we came back to my house to do some research and see how else you can sell an engagement ring but eventually we gave up and just chilled the rest of the day.  He ended up sleeping over (which is nothing out of the ordinary).  Although yesterday I told him I wasn't doing anything today, my boy Marcus called this morning cause he wanted to come through and kick it.  I haven't seen him in a grip and he could have been just what the doctor ordered to end my drought.  But no.  My brother is like well can I stay in mommy's room while he's here.  I'm like no can't you go to your dad's or to one of your boys houses?  No, everyone is out of town and his pops isn't having it.  Beyond the fact that he's gained back 1/3 of the 120 lbs he lost last year, it's clear he's depressed, no job, and him and the fiance' are beefing.  But I want to chill w/ Marcus, but he's like I have no where else to go.  So I had to call Marcus back and cancel.  I was so pissed off I went to sleep just so I wouldn't say something fucked up.  Am I selfish?  Or is he wrong for not telling me the whole situation yesterday.  So now I'm stuck in the house w/ his ass on a perfect day to be booed up.  This sucks. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment