Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Breaking Point

I guess I should categorize this under Life (Myspace reference), cause it's not about Romance but good ol' SEX  But I'll just act like that's part of relationships and keep fronting.  Anyhow.  Once again, I'm trapped within an involuntary drought.  5 months!  At this point, I've been seriously considering getting back in touch with my old jumpoff.  I kind of played him to the left when I was dealing with Benito but now it's like...times are kinda rough.  I have someone else who really wants to help out my situation but I don't want to go there with him, I don't like him enough to even have casual sex, you know that means he's a jerkbody, maybe at some point I'll be able to get past his arrogance (doubt it).  It just sucks though, cause the last time was with Justin, and we had such chemistry, that now I don't even want to if it's gonna be sub-par.  TRAGEDY.  What's a girl to do?  Let me go find Mr. Jumpoff's address...lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment