Monday, September 22, 2008

Car(eless)

Yesterday, I was on track to being right on time for work, about to hop on the parkway, and my car just gives out on me.  Moms comes thru w/ 2 dudes in a pickup.  They give me a bump in neutral and I park in a lot up the block.  All weekend I've been picked up and dropped home.  I don't really mind.  But I am fiercely independent when it comes to getting from A to B.  You don't see me asking m-f-ers for rides.  Few and far between.  Some people need to have more discretion about that shit.  Just b/c I'm the ONLY person you know w/ a car doesn't mean you're the only person I know W/O one, LoL.  Anyhow.  OFF tomorrow, will be mobile ASAP, hopefully.  Being that I didn't have my car to run to for lunch and some Wendy Williams, I had to go the the staff lunch room ::gagg::  It's bad enuff Short Hills Macy's doesn't have ANY fucking windows on my floor, the lunch room is in the basement.  NAW SON.  I need sunlight and fresh air, REGULARLY.  So today I just went down, scarfed down lunch in record time, then tried to sit outside the Macys entrance - it wasn't going down.  Plan C: Starbucks.   1000 people decided my lunch hour was a great time to grab a double venti mocha frap caramel machia-latte.  But I snagged a seat in the lounge area and actually wrote a poem.  I might share it.  But it's not that great.  My mood has been up and down past couple of days but life is moving along whether I'm chipper or not.  Thusly, I'll get over it.  MAXWELL is coming up!  That's it until next time :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment