Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rite Aid :o)

A couple years ago they built a 24-hour Walgreen's in the center of my town.  People were ON it.  Now every time, no matter what time of day or night, there's always a long ass line and one stank ass person ringing leisurely.  So I try to go to the now-forgotten Rite Aid, that's ALWAYS empty and has a nicer layout anyway.  But the real reason isn't b/c I'm in a rush to purchase Tampax, it's b/c of this gorgeous guy that works in there.  He is absolutely beautiful.  Just my type.  Perfect skin, beautiful chocolate complexion, nice facial features.  And then, one day, he was speaking creole to this woman and it BLEW my mind, Haitian?  Word son?  So I have never said a word to him or even looked in his direction too long, but I've always smiled to myself when I saw him in the aisles.  Today I was looking bummy, in some synthetic material sweatpants, and a black t-shirt and sandals.  I ask the cashier if they have candle lighters.  She asks him to get some, he comes back with 3 and then he says, you having a dinner?  I say naw just want to light my candle.  So he says, no dinner?  I say, are you cooking?  He says I don't cook.  I say, then we're not gonna eat!  He laughs, appreciating my quick humor.  I get rung up and he's over by the door and says "enjoy your candle."  Flirting like the dickens!  I couldn't help but tell my mom when I got in the car, he is soooooo cute!  I love Rite Aid :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment