Saturday, October 14, 2006

I've been a bad bad girl...

This is only for the people on my preferred list (meaning everyone can't read it) cause, it's pretty trifling.  Today after work Lenny came by my house, we went to Blockbuster and got two movies and proceeded to watch Click.  No sooner than 10 minutes into the movie, we're flirting heavy.  Then I kissed his neck, he kissed mine, then we kissed, then it was just the most heated foreplay ever in life.  He smelled the same as when we were 16 and all the memories came flooding back.  He told me he missed me and regretted the time we spent out of touch.  He also said that he's been thinking about me a lot sexually.  So we did a lot tonight.  Naw no sex, but as far as bases go, he got to third and we actually planned to bring it home.  But mind you, I talked to him about it before we even got all hot and heavy, I was like, you're a good guy, you've never cheated on your girl, why now, why me?  And really, I don't think he's gonna feel guilty, but for some reason I think I will.  And that fucks me up.  Cause we still have the same crazy chemistry, and I would drop it like it's hot on his ass in a heartbeat, but now that he's gone home and I have time to reflect and write this, it's like, do I really want to go down this road?  I feel like talking him out of it and keeping my distance.  We're not teenagers anymore, and his girl is a crazy Hispanic chick and I'm too young to get into a situation with this loca broad.  So there's a lot to think about.  But my gut, my most carnal instincts say, fuck it, he ain't married and he's a grown up too, so if he's down, motherfucker I'm DOWN.  I don't know, but I do know he's still the best kisser ever, the best smelling man ever, and I don't want to regret the decision we're making forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment