Sunday, October 1, 2006

October Here I Come!

Alright so maybe I didn't feel the heat last month, but I definitely feel that October is going to be an important month as far as accomplishing goals, tasks, attending events, and continuing my weight loss.  As it stands now, I started the online app for Rutgers Newark, but not the FAFSA, of which I think today was the deadline.  As far as the gym, I'm still consistent, I think my diet is taking a turn for the worst cause I'm eating more fast food and junk food again, so I'm about to get rid of all of my snacks and start The Fat Smash Diet ASAP.  I'm @ 202 now, so hopefully by the 21st I can lost at least another 5-10 lbs, that would be an achievement I would be very proud of cause I'd finally be under 200.  Also, I need to take a trip to Maryland but that's based on if I get a couple things on my car fixed.  I also have till the end of the month to get a new car insurance company and renew my registration.  Being a grown up sucks.  But I have to admit, I like responsibility, paying bills, I'm looking forward to the routine, of one day having a family, and I know that if I get focused and apply myself, I can conquer this month with style!

0 comments:

Post a Comment