Friday, September 29, 2006

Honestly...

I really thought last night was the end for me and Benito, I figured this morning I'd go to the gym, swing by his house early, take him to the bank for my money, maybe take him to work for the last time, and that would be that.  Around 2, when I'm usually about ready to head over his way he chirps me.  Mind you, I already cleaned him out of my phone, his caller id pic, his number in my txt list, all of it.  So I chirp back and he's like, "is there anyone around you right now," and I was like no, and he proceeds to apologize for last night admitting that he was mean and rude.  I responded with "uh huh."  I forgot he was off today so he says he's at the barbershop and I say "we need to talk Benito, forreal."  He says he'll come by later to burn a cd and we can talk then, and so I expect to hear from him later in the day.  I clean my room and cool out all day, and nothing.  So now I'm just pissed off because I thought I had an easy out last night and there he goes disappointing me again.
On another note, these two guys I met recently are both already getting on my fucking nerves.  Brenton turned out to be nice but too damn aggressive and not as hygienic as I expected, nothing worse than b.o. on a man.  The other guy Leonard seems cool but we haven't even chilled yet and he calls me mad times a day.  I ignored at least 8 calls from them collectively today.  I just didn't feel like making up a reason why I didn't want to go out, which was honestly because I wanted to be around for Benito.  As a result I spent my whole day in the house hating men all together, the new ones, the old ones, they all have one major strike, they're men.

0 comments:

Post a Comment