Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Brenton the non-prep.

Good news people gooooood news.  I might not be breaking my abstinence streak but I might be gettin some TLC sooner than later.  I met this guy today @ Sandwiches Unlimited, people in the 973 know what I'm talkin bout.  Anywho, he works there, and while I was waiting for my chef salad I was looking @ him and thinking to myself, he's cute, but maybe he's Muslim, cause he had the little beard.  Anywho, I get my food and proceed out the door, mind you, I was looking pretty rough considering I was still in my gym clothes from earlier and I was in the process of doing laundry.  So he's outside the door and he hollers at me, and I'm like, say word?  So we exchange numbers and he's like lemme pick you up and take you out tonight.  Two winning context clues, CAR, and DATE.  Hello I'm @ work waiting for 9:30 like a mugg and hoping I can ditch "Mr. Big" ASAP.  Round 10:30 Brenton (who at first I thought was named Printon because of his Jamaican accent) rolled up in front of the crib.  He's really cute, we're bout the same height, he's slim but not skinny, sexual chocolate skin with white teeth.  On some Taye Diggs stuff, but much cuter.  And I can actually understand what the hell he says.  We kicked it on my front porch till bout 10 minutes ago.  He's going to Jamaica in the morning for his older brother's funeral and won't be back till Mon.  DAMN.  But as we chatted he kept saying how nice my lips were, and when we hugged to say goodbye, he said he'll taste my lips yet.  I was like sounds good to me!  So, I'm souped, obviously this is gonna be on pause till next week, but um, things are definitely looking up, SHABBA~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment