Sunday, September 3, 2006

SHANIKA BALDWIN IS STILL A BITCH.

After she requested to be my friend,
I sent her this message:
"What you want to be my Myspace friend for, we're not even friends in real life. "

She replied:
"First of all... I dont even have your number. This is the first time I have seen your face in 4 years. You aren't on facebook so I didnt know how to contact you. But its cool Pascalle. I just wanted to see if you were cool but I see that even after 4 years, you haven't changed much. Have a good life."

I replied:
"Firstly, I was merely pointing out the obvious. You can spare me with the "I see you haven't changed" romp b/c you don't know me like that anymore. I sent you the message because if you wanted to get in touch you know many people that I know that have my number, Jesse and Jessie. And you could have just as easily sent me a message as opposed to a friend request so stop acting like you're the bigger person. I will have a good life, thanks."

AND THEN THIS BITCH SENT ME THIS AND BLOCKED ME. LIKE I'M BEAT FOR HER PUNK ASS:
"U know Jessie too right? U coulda called me too right?? U know where i live right??? I've been in NYC for 4 fuckin years getting my shit done. I just found out u were on myspace cuz like i said... u arent on fb. But its whatever pascalle. I DONT CARE! Please stop contacting me. If u didnt wanna accept the request all u had to do was it reject. WTF??? Please, go do something with ur life. Go get a DEGREE instead of starting myspace drama. PLEASE... DONT SEND ME ANYTHING ANYMORE and like i said... good luck with ur life."

WTF does me not finishing school have to do with anything?  I'm sorry but, if I see this bitch in life it's gonna be a misunderstanding.  Trust.

0 comments:

Post a Comment