Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Jealousy is a sickness...

Ain't this bout a bitch!?!  As soon as I start tryna date someone "Mr. Big" wants to give a damn.  I picks the negro/Spaniard up tonight and he's all like "how was your date?"  Mind you, all I told him last night was that I was going out.  So I was taken aback and thrown off and he starts in with the comments, "you meet someone and want to act all brand new," "I couldn't even go to Friday's cause you wanted to go to Friday's" (with him) etc.  I just laughed at him cause of course he was joking around, but also letting me know how he felt subconsciously, men are such babies.  Then when I was dropping him off he starts in with his Taye Diggs from How Stella Got Her Groove Back voice and had me cracking up, and then he asks me where did you go?  Then he's like never mind I don't want to know, then I tell him we just chilled on my porch and he's like you sped all over the place just to chill on your porch?  Man, he's funny.  I don't get it, you had the chance, I was all yours for the taking, don't be salty cause I'm tryna find some TLC, shoot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment