Wednesday, September 27, 2006

There's never a right time to say goodbye...

Tonight was the night ya'll.  I went to pick up Benito, that's his real name, enough with the alias, what the fuck am I protecting his identity for?  Anyhow, went to pick him up and I was already pissed off about the last couple days because he had a fucking attitude and I was just tired of it, I have a life that has been on hold ever since I committed myself to being his personal chauffeur.  I really started to resent him.  So tonight he says to me, after I give him dead silence all night, what is the problem?, I'm like nothing.  He's like I hate when you act phoney with me that shit makes me not want to fuck with you, so I just came out with "THEN DON'T."  This nigga gon say, remember you said that, like Imma regret it.  I need my life back, my personal time, my heart.  I'm so tired of him hanging the threat of cutting me off over my head, so it's like fine then, DO IT.  Make my life easier.  I'm not your mother and lord knows I'm not your girl so why am I always going out of my way for you?  Fuck you, pay me.  So tomorrow he's gonna pay me back some money I lent him and that's that.  It is what it is, I didn't want it to end like this but fuck it, maybe it'll be easier for me to move on knowing what a dick he was and has been.  One thing you can say is that dude has been consistent.  So this is kind of the end of this chapter of my blog since I'll have to find new things to complain about, let's see what lies ahead now that I'll be Benito free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment